Level X Motorsports Return Policy
We hope you like what you ordered and always want to make sure that it's what you expected. Sometimes this is not the case and we understand that. We will therefore do our best to work with the vendors and make the situation right. The return procedure is as follows:
- All returns are handled directly with the vendor. Customers are to ship all items directly back to the vendor. This includes defective or broken items and any warranty claims.
- Customers initiate the process by putting in an RMA request via their account page. See the "Request RMA" link next to each order. Complete the form and you will receive a confirmation of the RMA with further instructions via email.
- Non-warranty returns for refund are honored by all vendors for 45 days from the date of shipment arrival with the customer to the RMA shipment send from customer. Items must be unused and in original packaging.
- Warranty exchanges are allowed as per the policy stated by the vendor for each item. See prodcut listing for details.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on all seats and items fulfilled directly by Level X Motorsports.